Welcome to my home page! I’m currently an ICREA Research Professor in the Department of Economics and Business at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra. I am also the Deputy Director for Research and a Research Professor at the Barcelona GSE, a Research Associate at CREI, and a Research Fellow of the CEPR.
My research focuses on international spillovers and macroeconomic fluctuations. My recent work exploits big data to study the response of firms, banks, and consumers to economic shocks.
- BBVA Foundation Leonardo Grant
- ERC Consolidator Grant for “Global Production Networks and Macroeconomic Interdependence”
- The Micro Origins of International Business Cycle Comovement (VoxEU.org, Forthcoming, American Economic Review, NEW!)
- Large Firms and International Business Cycle Comovement, American Economic Review P&P, May 2017, NEW!)
- Capital Flows and the International Credit Channel (Journal of International Economics, May 2017, NEW!)
- International Spillovers and Local Credit Cycles (VoxEU.org, August 2017, NEW!)
- Income-Induced Expenditure Switching (VoxEU.org, American Economic Review, December 2016)