Welcome to my home page! I’m currently an ICREA Research Professor in the Department of Economics and Business at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra. I am also the Deputy Director for Research and a Research Professor at the Barcelona GSE, a Research Associate at CREI, and a Research Fellow of the CEPR.
My research focuses on international spillovers and macroeconomic fluctuations. My recent work exploits big data to study the response of firms, banks, and consumers to economic shocks.
- BBVA Foundation Leonardo Grant
- ERC Consolidator Grant for “Global Production Networks and Macroeconomic Interdependence”
- The Welfare Consequences of Income-Induced Expenditure Switching (Forthcoming, American Economic Association: P&P)
- The Micro Origins of International Business Cycle Comovement (VoxEU.org, American Economic Review, January 2018)
- International Spillovers and Local Credit Cycles (VoxEU.org, November 2017)
- Large Firms and International Business Cycle Comovement, American Economic Review P&P, May 2017)
- Capital Flows and the International Credit Channel (Journal of International Economics, May 2017)