Welcome to my home page! I’m currently an ICREA Research Professor in the Department of Economics and Business at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra. I am also the Deputy Director for Research and a Research Professor at the Barcelona GSE, a Research Associate at CREI, and a Research Fellow of the CEPR.
My research focuses on the interaction between international trade and macroeconomic fluctuations.
- ERC Consolidator Grant for “Global Production Networks and Macroeconomic Interdependence”
- International Spillovers and Local Credit Cycles (February 2017, NEW!)
- Capital Flows and the International Credit Channel (Forthcoming, Journal of International Economics, NEW!)
- The Micro Origins of International Business Cycle Comovement (VoxEU.org, February 2017, REVISED!)
- Large Firms and International Business Cycle Comovement (Forthcoming, American Economic Review P&P, NEW!)
- Income-Induced Expenditure Switching (VoxEU.org, American Economic Review, December 2016)